I have decided to put my BMW 1m coupe for sale. I recently purchased the car from another owner in CA.
1) Owned the car new for about 1 month it seems.
2) Second owner purchased the car 1 month after the first owner and has owned it until Dec 2019. So basically it was a 1 owner car when I got it.
3) I've owned the car since Dec 2019.
I have maintenance records from previous owner. (See photos). There are lots of them.
I got the car with 96,000 miles on it and it now sits at 97,xxx. It will go up slowly as I still drive it on weekends.
Car is a drivers car. It has seen a few track days. None by me. The car works fine and I just overhauled a ton of stuff on it:
These parts have less than 200 miles on them
1) Brand new OEM turbos
2) Brand new boost solenoids x2
3) Brand new cooling system: most belts replaced, thermostat, water pump, coolant reservoir replaced with new OEM parts
4) Brand new CSF radiator
5) Brand new rotors and pads front and rear - OEM
6) New serpentine belt
7) New vacuum lines all around. I used OEMs for lines that go to the wastegates and high temp silicone for the others. But all lines are new.
8) Motor mounts - OEM
9) Transmission mounts - e46 M3 OEM - shifts much better without much more NVH
10) New cabin air filter
11) New oil pan gasket - OEM
12) Brakes flushed with Motul600 ready to go.
Upgrades the previous owner installed. Stock parts are also available and included with sale unless noted (only thing I don't have is the stock midpipe - even have the junk OEM chargepipe =) ).
1) Olin R&T coilovers (installed in 2018)
2) Vorshlag Camber plates
3) aFe cold air intake
4) Forge intercooler - best plug and play intercooler. No cutting was required.
5) Mishimoto Oil catch can
6) Evolution Race works charge pipe - black - to replace plastic original
7) Mad-Dad mid-pipe (w/stock exhaust- gives a great exhaust note IMHO). You can't even buy this part anymore from what I understand. - I don't have the stock mid-pipes, but probably easy to get if you really want to.
8) P3 multi-function gauge (integrated into left factory air vent)
9) Clear vinyl wrap - 1/2 hood, mirrors & rocker panels (re-applied 2017)
10) Stock wheels have nearly new Michelin Pilot Super Sport (up-sized 255/35/19 front, 275/35/19 rear).
11) Black kidney grills
Things that you should know:
1) Windshield has a small crack. You can see in photos. It doesn't interfere with vision but figure you should know about it.
2) iDrive and Starter buttons are worn. Easy replacement if you care.
3) Car was driven - like it was meant to! So there are some things that are just worn. Paint is in great condition but it isn't like it was driven from the showroom.
Title is in hand. Car is accident free and works perfectly. All electronics and mechanical work great.
Car has the convenience package so it has nav + keyless entry and push button start (don't need to put the key in the hole).
Car does not have heated seats however.
I am selling to focus on a pure track car and don't have space for this car sadly. This is one of the best cars out there and my second one. If you want a car that you don't feel you need to baby (because you paid investment value for it) this is the ones to get. One of my favorite parts of this car opposed to my previous 1m is that I don't feel like I am ruining an investment. It has the miles already so go drive it!
I am not in a rush to sell.