If you have had success finding or selling a BMW 1-Series M Coupe and would like to leave a small finders or sellers fee, of course we'll accept it, but do not feel in any way obligated. We love what we do!
Car Enthusiast Guides is envisioned as a way for car enthusiasts to help other enthusiasts find their perfect car
Fort Collins, CO
Beautiful rare BMW 1M for sale!
Color: Black Sapphire Metallic (BSM)
Options: Naviagation, Power/Heated Seats
Mileage: 41,044 (Will increase slightly)
Location: Northern Virginia
The vehicle is financed through USAA (who hold the title) and would require buyers funds to pay off balance of loan.
- Ohlins R & T Coilovers (The original suspension will also be included)
- Ground Control Camber Plates
- N55 Midpipe (May be able to obtain original from previous owner)
- ER Chargepipe (out of necessity as stock one broke)
- PFC Z rated brake pads
- SS Brake Lines/ Castrol SRF Fluid
- 255/275 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (~1000 miles on them)
- ~30% window tint
No Engine Modifications
I have regularly maintained this vehicle and have all documentation under my ownership (screen shot below). Additionally, I have all documentation from the previous owner as well. If you have any specific questions about maintenance, please ask!
Full Disclosure Items:
- There are pad deposits on the front rotors. This causes occasional "humming" when braking at low speeds. Have had it inspected multiple times and was assured it was mechanically sound. Plan was to replace rotors in the next year or so
- The previous owner had a radar detector that sourced power from the ODB port. During egress, I kicked it and snapped the clip. Still fully functional and not noticeable with cover, but will hang a bit loose.
Sold to Lukas. Congrats!
Click an image to enlarge:
Saint Louis, MO
San Pedro, CA
San Pedro, CA