It has come down to this, I must sell my prized possession, a beautiful BMW 1 series M coupe with an alpine white exterior over a black and orange contrast stitched alcantara/leather interior. It has never been modified in any way. Over the course of my two year ownership, I have put very few kilometers on this vehicle. Never driven in the rain, snow, or winter. Only fed 94 Octane and never driven aggressively. I drove it with the intention of keeping it forever, as a collector.
- Formerly a certified pre-owned with extended warranty, and so all maintenance is up to date.
- Interior and exterior have no imperfections
- NO claims or accidents
- Manual seats (lots of weight savings)
- Navigation model (still have the practicality of a GPS system)
- All fluids changed, including clutch, power steering, transmission fluids, coolant, and engine oil.
- Brakes are brand new in the front, with 70% in the rear
- New battery
- Tires are 80% front, 70% rear Michelin Pilot PS2.
- Clutch still grabs very strong, as expected with such mileage.
Clean title in hand. Serious buyers only, no lowballers. Priced to sell.