If you have had success finding or selling a BMW 1-Series M Coupe and would like to leave a small finders or sellers fee, of course we'll accept it, but do not feel in any way obligated. We love what we do!
Car Enthusiast Guides is envisioned as a way for car enthusiasts to help other enthusiasts find their perfect car
Fort Collins, CO
History/Things to know about the car:
- Purchased from a used car dealer in LA with ~3k miles.
- The only things that is not OEM on the car is the intercooler. Installed an ETS 5" intercooler. All metal housing, determined to be more reliable and efficient than OEM. It shouldn't have any problems during emissions inspection because the install does not look aftermarket.
- Professionally hardwired Valentine 1 radar/laser detector (actual V1 unit not included)
- Windows tinted at 35%, Llumar ceramic tint
- I removed the trunk lip on the car because I was planning to install a Carbon Fiber lip instead. I haven't installed it. I still have both of them.
San Francisco, CA
Listing removed; looks like it sold
Price reduced to $53,500 from $56,000
Price reduced to $56,000 from $57,000
Click an image to enlarge:
North Miami Beach, FL